Terms & Conditons
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Kodecx’s website, located at www.Kodecx.com. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Kodecx, if you do not agree to terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created using Terms and Conditions Generator.
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logs on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and us.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the ‘Client’ in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the ‘Client’s needs’ in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, under and subject to the prevailing law of United States of America. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/ or he/ she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
1. General Conditions/ Access and Use.
Authorization to Access and Use Site and Content- Subject to your compliance with these Terms & Conditions and the provisions hereof, you may access or use the Site and Content solely for your evaluation of Kodecx, its products and services. You may only link to the Site or Content, or any portion thereof, as expressly allowed by Kodecx.
Ownership and Restrictions-All rights, title, and interest in and to the Site and Content will remain with and belong exclusively to Kodecx.
You Will Not-
- (a) Sublicense, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, time share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Site and any Content available to any third party.
- (b) Use the Site and Content in any unlawful manner (including without limitation in violation of any data, privacy or export control laws) or in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Site and Content or their related components.
- (c) Modify, adapt or hack the Site and Content to, or try to, gain unauthorized access to the restricted portions of the Site and Content or related systems or networks (i.e., circumvent any encryption or other security measures, gain access to any source code or any other underlying form of technology or information, and gain access to any part of the Site and Content, or any other products or services of Kodecx that are not readily made available to the general public).
- (d) You are not permitted to copy, modify, frame, repost, publicly perform or display, sell, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works of the Site and Content, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the publicly available materials (i.e., the Content that does not require an Account name or password to access) on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
- (e)You agree not to access the Site or Content by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Kodecx to access the same.
- (f) You may not use any “page-scrape,” “deep-link,” “spider,” or “robot or another automatic program, device, algorithm or methodology, or any similar manual process, to access, copy, acquire, or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the presentation or navigational structure of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any Content or other information through any means not made generally available through the Site by Kodecx.
Please Note: Kodecx reserves the right to take any lawful measures to prevent any such activity. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Kodecx on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
Unless otherwise stated, Kodecx and/ or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Kodecx. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Kodecx for your personal use subjected to the restrictions mentioned in these terms and conditions.
You Must Not:
- Republish material from Kodecx, sell, rent, or sub-license material from Kodecx.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Kodecx.
- Redistribute content from Kodecx.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website.
- Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Kodecx, its agents, and/ or affiliates.
- Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions.
- Kodecx shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/ or suffered as a result of any use of and/ or posting of and/ or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Kodecx reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You Warrant and Represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Kodecx a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any form, formats, or media.
3. Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following Organizations may Link to our Website without Prior Written Approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
Please Note-These Organizations may Link to our Home page, to Publications or another Website Information so long as the Link:
- (a) Is not in any way deceptive.
- (b) Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/ or services.
- (c) Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may Consider and Approve other Link Requests from the following Types of Organizations:
- Commonly known consumer and/or business information sources.
- Dot.com community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing charities.
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms.
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will Approve Link Requests from these Organizations if we Decide that:
- (a) The link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or our accredited businesses.
- (b) The organization does not have any negative records with us.
- (c) The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Kodecx.
- (d) The link is in the context of general resource information.
These Organizations may Link to our Home Page so Long as the Link:
- (a) Is not in any way deceptive.
- (b) Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services.
- (c) Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in the paragraph as mentioned in the above list and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Kodecx. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. After submitting the email, wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved Organizations May Hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name.
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to.
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Please note: No use of Kodecx’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
4. Use of Intellectual Property
Rights in User Content-
- By posting your information and other content (“User Content”) on or through the Site and Content, you grant Kodecx a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, display, publish and perform User Content in connection with the Site and Content.
- Kodecx has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Site and Content and User Content.
- Kodecx may remove or disable any User Content at any time for any reason, or no reason at all.
Unsecured Transmission of User Content-
You understand that the operation of the Site and Platform, including User Content, may be unencrypted and involve the transmission to Kodecx third party vendors and hosting partners to operate and maintain the Site and Content. Accordingly, you acknowledge that you bear sole responsibility for adequate security, protection, and backup of User Content. Kodecx will have no liability to you for any unauthorized access or use of any of User Content, or any corruption, deletion, destruction, or loss of any of User Content.
You may submit ideas, suggestions, or comments (“Feedback”) regarding the Site and Content or Kodecx business, products, or services here. info@Kodecx.com
By Submitting any Feedback, You Acknowledge and Agree that-
- (a)Your Feedback is provided by you voluntarily and Kodecx may, without any obligations or limitation, use and exploit such Feedback in any manner and for any purpose,
- (b)You will not seek and are not entitled to any money or other form of compensation, consideration, or attribution for your Feedback (Regardless of whether Kodecx considered or used your Feedback in any manner).
- (c)Your Feedback is not the confidential or proprietary information of you or any third party.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
6. Content Liability
- We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website.
- No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
7. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
8. Limited Liability
Exclusion of Damages and Limitation of Liability-
- Kodecx does not charge fees for you to access and use the Site and Content under these Terms & Conditions.
- The Site does not conduct commercial transactions.
- the Content is comprised of general information and describes some of the basic elements of the Kodecx service.
- As consideration for your free access and use of the Site and Content under these Terms &Conditions, you further agree that Kodecx will not be liable to you for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits or the like) arising out of or relating to this terms & conditions( including without limitation, your use or inability to use the site, platform, matching services, content, proprietary information, or any interruption or disruption of such use), even if Kodecx has been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the cause of action (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty or otherwise).
9. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to/ or to respond to you directly.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website.
Nothing in this Disclaimer Will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The Limitations and Prohibitions of Liability Set in this Section and Elsewhere in this Disclaimer:
- (a) Are subject to the preceding paragraph
- (b) Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
Please Note: As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
11. Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service. Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access, or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us email@example.com